1. Never marry a procrastinator when you are also a procrastinator.
2. Don't try to work on home improvements or build anything with your spouse. If you do, realize that it will more than likely result in an argument. Also, realize that said argument will result in a hormonal crier. This weekend that hormonal crier was me. :)
3. Two pack rats are not better than one.
4. You have ligaments in your groin area that can be super painful at the end of pregnancy.
5. Don't send your father babycenter updates. He does not want to hear anything about mucous, a bloody show, or avoiding sex after your water breaks. Apparently these terms are more disturbing when referring to your daughter.
6. People aren't really concerned about how you are doing towards the end of your pregnancy. They really only want the baby to get here and you are just a pod.
7. Our parents did just fine without a co-sleeper,baby monitor, moby wrap, pack and play, boppy, a play gym, wipe warmers, etc.
8. Work on the nursery as soon as possible. You don't want to be running around last minute making sure you have everything you need.
9. Take some baby classes, even if you have done it before. There is bound to be something new to learn.
10. Don't be a hero! Get that epidural.