Just so I can remember this later and not tell the lie of feeling wonderful all of the time. ;)
1. When I try to turn over in bed, it becomes a whole ordeal. Sometimes I even get a pulling pain in my lower right side that feels like ripping.
2. TMI Alert.....Why didn't anyone tell me I could get aches in my vagina that would make me gasp?
3. When I go pee, the squatting kills my kneecaps.
4. Sometimes it feels like the baby's foot or hand is gonna come right out of my vagina. It is by far the weirdest sensation. This happened weeks ago, I don't really have this experience anymore.
5. My ass muscles currently feel like I ran a marathon. Not sure why, but when I go to stand up now, my butt hurts something awful.
6. Stretchmarks are not only ugly, they hurt. I had stretchmarks before, but nothing like this. These actually have a burning sensation.
Now for the part women always tell you. I'll call it a disclaimer....Not that I know this for a fact yet.....
It will all be worth it. Once I meet my sweet baby I will forget all about the aches and pains and I will embrace motherhood completely. I will also, apparently, be kidnapped by aliens and have my memory erased so that I will want to go through this all over again in a couple years.