Monday, August 18, 2008

Mother's never tell you the truth

I think if pregnant women told all of the mysteries of pregnancy, women may never have kids. I feel like it was some secret club and no one tells of their aches and pains. If I hear one more time that being pregnant, "was the best they ever felt," I will punch someone. Or what about the b!tches that tell you they had a 45 minute labor with "no real pain?"

If anyone wants to know the truth, i'll tell them a thing or two. I can't tell you about labor yet, but I will if when the time comes.

Brian and I have been "nesting" all weekend. Buying things we need(or don't need. Who really knows?)

We have so many things that seem so frivolous once they have been put together. Brian is currently putting together the Sweet Peace Swing. I hope the baby enjoys it because it sure is taking up a lot of space.

It took forever to figure out the carseat/stroller system. I know I will not attempt to leave the house without Brian to show me how to put it all together. I also realize now the need for taking the carseat to get it checked out by the fire or police dept. Who knew these things could be so friggin complicated?

I really don't mind if I go into labor soon. I honestly can't wait to see Benjamin's sweet little face. Will he be bald or have a ton of hair? Will he have blue eyes that stay that way or brown? Will he be long and lean or have little chubby rolls? I seriously can't wait to meet him.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Awwwwwwwwww!!! That was the sweetest post!! (Please, don't tell me your story... I prefer to live in the land of "Labor is Easy"). :)