Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Purses and diaper bags

For those of you that know me IRL, you know that I have a slight obsession with purses. I have really calmed down over the last few years though and I haven't purchased anything in awhile.

I have had my eye on this Kooba for a few months. It isn't a diaper bag though and it is not easy to justify spending about $600 on a bag to my husband at this time.

I have had trouble in my search for the perfect diaper bag though. I am not a big fan of the diaper bag look and I would prefer it to be fashionable.

I think I will be going with this one...
http://www.katespade.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3009299&cp=2450627.1876038&parentPage=family

It's fashionable and functional for what I need it for I believe. I just can't bring myself to buy one of those PPB bags. No offense to the girls that love them, but they are just way too busy for me.

In my search, I came across this beauty.....
http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11395730&searchString=louisvuittondiaperbag

A girl can dream......

1 comment:

Alison said...

Holy wow LV!!! I love the KS one!!!!