Monday, October 19, 2009

WTF?

Motherhood has officially kicked me in the ass. I had this running debate with friends on what was worse. Morning sickness with dry heaving and no result or morning sickness with very violent vomiting(unfortunately I experienced both.)

I am one of the lucky ones that gets to experience morning sickness throughout the day. First pregnancy it started around 9 weeks or so. This pregnancy at about 5 weeks. I was feeling pretty smug that it didn't seem to be quite as bad as before. Damn me and my smugness.

Today was my little slap in the face. Quite literally, as I am puking, water and god knows what sprayed me in the face as I puked into the porcelain God. Not only was I vomiting right after I ate one little piece of toast, but those lovely muscles "down there" decided to fail me and make me piss myself just as my husband was coming in to check on me.

Thank you Motherhood for taking that time to make me realize that it could be worse. I was just starting to accept the stretch marks left behind by Benjamin. Now I also have this little gift to look forward to.

1 comment:

Janney said...

haha. I had the exact same experience. Sorry to laugh... no more kids for me that's for sure! Sorry... hope you get over it soon...you'll get to laugh about it later.